If you have questions about Healthy Relationships 101, please contact us or see answers below to our frequently asked questions (FAQS).
- What if I am unable to pay the session cost? We offer a sliding scale for all programs because we believe that the content in a Healthy Relationships 101 session may benefit everyone. Contact us directly, using the form below, for assistance.
- Is Healthy Relationships 101 a counseling or therapy service? No, Healthy Relationships 101 is not counseling or therapy. It is an educational skill-based program to help you to have more tools for your relationship toolbox.
- Do you accept credit card payments online? No, we do not accept credit cards for any payment. Payment needs to be made with a check or cash and is due at the time of the session.
- To whom should I give my check? For group programs, payment is made at the first class. For private sessions, payment is made at each session. Payment is given to the educator of the program or mentoring session..
- Do I need to sign up online or am I able to just show up for a session? Online registration, including some forms, are required for private sessions. To sign up for a group (non private) session, please fill out the form below and we will contact you.
- Is childcare available for sessions? Childcare is available at no charge for both the Singles Relationships Skills and the Nurture Your Love Couples group sessions. For the group programs, advanced registration is required for child care. Child care is not available for any of the private mentoring sessions. Child care MAY be available by request for the Empower Your Employees organizational sessions.
- How long does each session take? The private mentoring sessions are usually 1 hour. The group sessions are usually 1.5 hours.
- I don’t like group settings. Is there another option for me to attend a session? Private mentoring sessions are available for singles, couples and parents. Group sessions are sometimes available for singles and couples. It is important to choose the venue where your needs can best be met.
- What if I have to cancel the session I already paid for? For the group programs, payment is usually paid at the first class. For the private mentoring sessions, payment is made at each session. If you are unable to attend a session, please contact us.
If you have additional questions, do not hesitate to contact us using the form below. We will respond as soon as possible.
Feel free to contact us at any time or visit FAQs for a list of commonly asked questions. We will respond as soon as we can. Thank you!
Mary Pepper, M.A.